We have community gardening activities in Willow Park along the House Creek Corridor. We spend and hour or so doing something of environmental value such as planting, watering, litter collection or weeding. Nest boxes are checked and more are planned for future projects. We would love to hear your ideas for gardening and environmental projects.
We enjoy this activity on one Sundays per month between 9:30 – 10:30 am followed by morning tea.
- Meet near the BBQ in Willow Park
- BYO Water, gloves, sunscreen and hat
- Morning tea after gardening (would you like to bring some morning tea?)
- Friends of Willow Park supply all equipment
- School and community groups most welcome
- We don’t garden over the summer months
Check our calendar of events for gardening dates